Monday, October 05, 2009

Thinking cap on

01 October 2009 - Thinking through it all.


It's CHILDREN'S DAY! (X

Working today is enjoyable today since I'm only working from 6pm until 8 plus whereby my mood is ruined by that irritating J. -.-


But nevertheless, I shouldn't be feeling any upset over the incident. I feel absolutely great that I attitute him today though. (x At least I feel that he deserve it.

SO be it. I don't mind being terminated or sacking the boss tomorrow even if he complains to AM first thing tomorrow morning when he goes to work. The most I just take out my uniform and throw at the AM and say I QUIT. :D

I guess the feeling of sacking the boss would be great. xD


Don't ask me to think over again whether to sack the boss or not.

I've just made up my mind.


If the trainee supervisor complains to the AM about my attitute tomorrow, and the AM comes to talk to me about it, I shall just sack the boss. They can save their termination letter cause I quit on my own. (X

No comments: